A parable of the Baal Shem Tov, of a king who on a day of joy proclaimed that anyone who would ask anything of him would be granted his request. Some requested power and honor, others wealth and riches. To each the king gave according to his request. Until there was one wise person who stated that his desire was nothing more than to speak with the king personally three times a day. The king was very pleased with this request, seeing that this person cherished the king’s conversation more than wealth and honor. Therefore he granted this request, permitting...
- Fri, September 30, 2016 - 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Sat, October 1, 2016 - 10:45am - 1:00pm
- Sat, October 1, 2016 - 1:15pm - 2:45pm
- Fri, October 7, 2016 - 7:45pm - 9:15pm
- Sat, October 8, 2016 - 10:45am - 1:00pm